The Sager NP8690 gaming laptop is a personal computer specifically designed to process the tremendous of data required in order to play massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs) and other games online. As computer based games like MMORPGs have evolved, the detailed and faced paced graphics they use have come to need more central processing unit (CPU) speed and more memory in order to run. This machine has the fastest CPU and high quality video card that are available. These components mean that there will be less lag time there between the times of the gamers’ input and this action is transferred to the display. During these high tech games a split second can mean the difference between a win or a loss.
Unlike most other home applications, the Sager NP8690 gaming laptop has much more random access memory (RAM). More RAM allows it to more rapidly allow the CPU to access the information that is held in storage more often which is necessary for successful gaming. This PC also has many universal serial bus (USB) ports that can be attached to peripheral game controllers like aircraft yokes, joysticks, and steering wheels. These USB ports are on the front of the PC allow easy and quick access to make changes of peripheral equipment.
Because clear audio and sharp, crisp video are both very important features of gaming the Sager NP8690 gaming laptop ha the best sound and graphics cards. The technology has advanced so much recently that in order for the serious gamer to be competitive, the sound and graphics must be able to handle real time and life like images. This PC has high quality stereo speakers and display.
The Sager NP8690 gaming laptop also has other highly specialized input peripheral including the keyboard, which is usually taken for granted. There are many gamers who want to play games in a room that has low light or even in total darkness. As a result of this need, the back lit gaming keyboard was created and has become increasing popular. This specially made keyboard that was designed for the gaming machine has hot keys which consolidate the complex gaming commands that are often used into single keystrokes. This keyboard that will emit a soft blue light so that the keys can be seen in the dark was designed to sharpen the gamer’s reflexes and to make him more efficient.
Thanks to the rise of the Internet, more and more people are now being given the chance to experience all the adrenaline-pumping action brought by PC games. The best part is that in order to play these games, people simply have to log in to their computer and download a couple of files and patches. Of course, having a fast Internet connection is a must in case you plan to download huge files, and once you have managed to do so, you just have to sit back and install the game.
There are more advantages of downloading PC games that the ordinary gamer might not be fully aware of. Here they are:
- Downloading using PC is easier. Imagine hearing about the latest video game release and realizing that you still have to drive miles from your home to the nearest store. Not only is it a waste of your efforts, it is also a waste of gas. Good news, though, as more and more game developers have made it a point to let their games become available via download. It means you simply have to get your credit card to pay for the games right in the comfort of your own home.
- Downloading games for your PC is faster. To those who have an unreliable Internet connection, there are plenty of download managers that can facilitate a faster transfer rate of files from the server to your computer. Another advantage involves the fact that most files for freeware games comes in
- only a few megabytes. You simply have to wait for a few minutes before everything is downloaded.
- Downloading freeware PC games is showing support to the indie industry. One of the hard-hitting facts that surround the video game industry is that there are plenty of nameless yet talented game developers who get plastered against the background of mainstream, commercial releases. The fact that people are taking the time to download and play their games is already a testament that their efforts to create mundane masterpieces will not be in vain. As much as possible, it is always advisable to download an indie game once in a while.
- Of course, the main benefit of playing downloaded games on the PC is that you can save lots of money buying other game consoles. With your personal computer, you can watch movies, type using a word processor, and surf the Internet. There are some gaming consoles that have already adapted the Internet features, but none gets closer to what the PC can offer. In short, with a PC, you already have an all-in-one machine that allows you to take a break from gaming once in a while to focus on other things such as finishing your projects.